Menu19 is committed to protecting privacy in relation to personal data processed within the scope of the Service.
1. Commitment to Privacy
Only the personal data necessary to provide the Menu19 service and only for it's purpose. The password that allows you to browse the site and edit is exclusive to the customer. In the event of any unauthorized use Of the password or user account or any other security breach, you are complied to immediately notify us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Security measures
The menu19 service follows organizational and technological security standards, as well as effective practices in security management information, to protect the confidentiality and integrity of personal data, namely the rules defined by international standards, community standards, legislation and specific national recommendations on information security information.
4. Access, Security and User Identification
The usage of the Menu19 Service implies acceptance of the conditions set out in this document.
5. Changes to the privacy commitment
If these conditions are to be changed, namely, as a result of the availability of new services or the change of the legislation in force, we will proceed accordingly.
In the event that you do not agree with the changes made, you should proceed with the canceling the menu19 Service.
B. Terms and Conditions
1. Definition of Terms Used:
- User – One who intends to use the Service and who accepts its General Terms and Conditions.
- Entity - Organization that, within the scope of its activity, uses the information and service management system to: email@example.com
- Location – Each physical restaurant or point of delivery will require a unique code for that location.
2. Service description
Technological platform that allows the User to comply with the Government guideance and or policy and National Health Service recommendations, of dematerialization of typical printed restaurant menus. The objective is to create a national standard in this point, allowing owners to create their menu on an online platform (upload it in .pdf or creating it from scratch) and print a QR code to display at the establishment that can be scanned by customersmobile devices easily in order to view the current menu.
3. Service Access
- After registering the User and following payment, he/she is able to take advantage of the respective functionalities
- By accessing and using the menu19 platform, the User accepts these General Terms and Conditions
4. Conditions of Usage of the Service
- The User undertakes to use the Service in accordance with the terms and conditions, as well as the laws and applicable regulations
- The menu19 Entity reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to change part or all content contained in these Terms and Conditions with respect for the public interest involved
- The User is solely responsible for the use of the Service
The User may not under any circumstances
- Access the Service for the practice of illegal acts
- Change any content on the Service
- Transmit any information that contains computer viruses or causes damage
- Delete, damage, edit or copy or, in any way, use content protected by copyright or intelectual property.
5. Limits of Liability
The entry, navigation and use of the Service is done at the User's own risk, menu19 is not responsible for any damage that may occur as a result of such use.